Pages

Friday, 10 March 2017

W.A.L.T use google docs to explain how prefects work at school by writing it in persuasive writing

Why is it good to have prefects?


For those who do not know what school prefects means it means to show leadership in the school classrooms, playgrounds and so forth. School prefects can also be someone who is a really great role model and teachers younger audiences to choose the right.


I think it is great to have school prefects because it supports younger students and also helps them to achieve their own personal goals in the future.


Firstly, I think we should have school prefects because it definitely helps younger school students in class. I believe that school prefects would be an ideal representative to our school’s and a good role model to those who are younger.  


The second reason why I think we should have school prefects is so that we can show our younger students to become a perfect student in the future and so they can show others how to respect and show kindness to other people.    

Thirdly I believe it is great to have school prefects because when someone needs help with anything like work for example they will always look up to them.

Lastly, I believe that everyone will work well with other prefects. I think it helps everyone take part in their education work it also helps them to participate in sports activities and moving up levels to become the best student in school and to also prove themselves as committed workers after leaving school.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.