Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

I am learning to write the features of a report writing of a natural disaster. This states what is a Tsunami and it gives a description of what a Tsunami does.

   What Is a Tsunami?

A Tsunami is a sequence of waves that is made in an ocean by a disturbance such as an earthquake, landslide, volcanic eruption or meteorite impact.
What does a Tsunamis look like?
To me a Tsunami looks like a huge ocean filled with a massive flow of dark blue rough waves heading towards a city to destroy.
What does a Tsunami do?
There is a Undersea earthquakes which at some point of the boundaries come between the Earth's tectonic plates cause the water above to be moved up or down.
Why are Tsunami dangerous?
Tsunamis are dangerous because it can cause bad damages and destruction to places and homes.The worse part is it can kill people and their young ones. People throughout the past tsunami's have somehow survived the most deadliest tsunamis.
Where do most Tsunami occur?

Tsunamis occur most in the Pacific Ocean  because the Pacific Rim bordering the ocean has a big number of active submarine earthquake areas. However, tsunamis have also occurred recently in the Mediterranean Sea region and are expected in the Caribbean Sea as well. Tsunami are also mostly found in near by beaches.











1 comment:

  1. Nga Mihi O Te Ata Shilaine, my name is Aja-Marie and I am from Waima School and while I was looking at your blog I saw this post about Tsunami's and it is really fascinating and I really enjoyed reading it. Visit my blog someday:
    http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.